We are now offering weekly virtual Hatha Yoga classes live on Zoom! Join us live from the Ranch (Song of the Morning) every Saturday at noon with Shannon Lynn Smith.
Our signature Hatha Yoga style was developed by our founder, Yogacharya J. Oliver Black, a direct disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda. Rooted in the teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda, our classes reflect these teachings through our gentle, traditional, meditative Hatha Yoga style.
These classes include techniques such as pranayama (life energy control), affirmations and meditation. Our heartfelt commitment in guiding souls towards Self-realization can be felt in every class.
Classes will be streamed live every Saturday at 12 p.m. EST
All classes may range from 60 to 75 minutes long.
The Zoom application is mandatory to access the class. Please go here to download Zoom: https://zoom.us/download
There are two registration options:
- For an a drop-in class – $12
- For a 4 class package – $40
- The 4 class package is for 4 consecutive Saturdays
What you receive once registered:
- An email with a link and password to participate the live Zoom class will sent after registration.
- If you registered for the 4 class package, you will receive an email every week with the new link and password to access the next class.
- An email with the link to the class recording(s) so that you can watch it whenever you’d like up to 7 days.
- Opportunities to speak with the instructor regarding any questions or concerns that you may have about your hatha yoga practice.
For any questions, please email email@example.com.