We are pleased to announce we will be holding our 200 hour RYT training program for 2021!
Due to health and safety concerns surrounding COVID-19, this year’s teacher training will be a little different than in year’s past, featuring a blend of virtual and in person training. As we continue to pivot and adapt along with the rest of the world, taking the necessary precautions and considerations to keep out students and teachers safe and healthy throughout training is our number one priority.
Outlined below is our current schedule for this year’s training program. If you have additional questions, or concerns regarding this year’s training please do not hesitate to contact us.
There are two prerequisites for our training program:
- You must read the Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda before you begin the training.
- You have taken or be taking the SRF Home-Study Lessons. In order to be a member in the Golden Lotus Yoga Teachers Association you must have received Kriya from Self-Realizations Fellowship. The Kriya lessons are available after completing the basic lessons. Though SRF Kriya is encouraged, it is not mandatory for graduation.
Once your yoga teacher training application is approved, please call our office to book your accommodations!
1) April 23-25 – at Song of the Morning Ranch
2) May 14-16 – Virtual
3) June 4-6 – Virtual
4) June 25-27 – at Song of the Morning Ranch
5) July 23-25 YogaFest
6) Aug 6-8 – at Song of the Morning Ranch
7) Aug 27-29 – Virtual
8) Sept 17-19 – Virtual
9) Oct 8-10 – at Song of the Morning Ranch
10) Oct 22-24 Yogananda Retreat at Song of the Morning Ranch
11) Nov 12-14 – Virtual
12) Dec 3-5 – at Song of the Morning Ranch
*Your lodging fee does not include your tuition fee for the program. You must click on the button that says “Registration” to apply and to pay for your tuition fee for the program.
Comments are closed